- IMBA and Competitive Cyclist Announce 2013 Trail Improvement Grants
- Trails 2000 and IMBA Support the Hermosa Creek Watershed Protection Act in Colorado
- 2013 IMBA/FOX Bike Park and Pump Track Grants Available
- IMBA Supports Reintroduced Columbine-Hondo Wilderness Act in New Mexico
- Bell and IMBA Announce Bell Built Grant Winners
Black Partridge park is a relatively new trail system, and trails are still being created today. PAMBA is working with the Metamora Park District to create a multi use trail system. When complete, this park will host over 15 miles of singletrack.
Park Hours: Dawn to Dusk
Directions to the trail head (from Peoria):
Find a bridge, and cross the river. Exit at Route 116 East (main street East Peoria) and head North (East). Continue on 116 East for about 10 miles, until you get to Metamora. Turn Left at Susan Ln. (If you miss it, make the next available left turn) Turn left again on Progress Street. Make a right at Coal Bank Road, and look for the park entrance.